DOMUS Version 5 has just landed!
Discover an exciting array of new options to make your editing your documents even easier!
- Add comments to your documents
- You can now include comments in your documents and open a discussion with other users – this can then be closed with a click once the question has been dealt with. The comments and responses are integrated in your PDF export and are compatible with the comments function in Acrobat Reader®.
- Manage formats with 3 or 4 columns
- You can now create formats comprising 3 or 4 columns, as well as formalize more complex templates and highlight sections or chapters containing essential information. .
- Define access rights more easily
- Access rights have been completely rethought around the notion of groups. It’s now even easier to quickly define who can read or edit each section in your document.
- Visualize your fonts in your browser preview
- Your company’s fonts will now appear directly in your browser (WOFF technology)