Discover the free version of the latest innovative technology from Pomelo-Paradigm.
PomDoc is a platform that allows several people to work simultaneously on a document. No more waiting, no more different versions, no more errors. Just lots of time and stress saved.
1. Quiz :
- Have you ever received accurate meeting minutes within a reasonable timeframe?
- Have you ever pulled your hair out trying to put together different versions of a document containing numerous modifications from different people?
- Have you ever helped someone write an email or report, while fighting the overwhelming desire to grab the keyboard?
- Have you ever lost the modifications you made to a document after it was synchronized?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, PomDoc could be the ideal solution for you.
2. How does it work?
- Create a new document directly in the system or upload an existing text document.
- Open the document and share it easily via email.
- Each contributor can freely visualize or modify the content.
- Export the document in Word or PDF format.
3. Who is it for?
The platform is designed to allow several people to work simultaneously on a document via any kind of device. It is an effective way to avoid sending lots of email, losing information and spending time merging versions, while maximizing the efforts made by each contributor e.g. style, corrections, validations and comments. PomDoc therefore targets anyone working on a shared document as part of a team or group regardless of geography and time differences.
If you often work on numerous, complex documents, watch this space, our professional version, Editeam, will soon be launched.
4. How could you use PomDoc?
- To prepare the agenda before a meeting
- To write the minutes as you go during a meeting, so everyone can add content and check information
- Write a report, thesis or specifications without waiting for others or having to merge versions
- Share a document with your different sites or offices across the world