Financial Reporting plays a strategic role in an increasingly competitive asset management market. Given the trend towards dematerialisation, reporting is subject to new criteria that offer new perspectives.
– 84% of financial departments have planned to invest in modernizing their financial reporting,
– 37% of companies surveyed say they are working on restructuring their reporting.
In this context, what are the new challenges of regulatory reporting in 2021?
– Attract investors by choosing relevant indicators,
– Produce reporting in record time through automation while maintaining human control over financial analyses,
– Facilitate exchanges with stakeholders through feedback and collaborative editing
– Differentiate yourself from your competitors with high value-added graphical reporting and a clear message corresponding to your values and goals.
– Formatting on non-adapted software (Word, PPT, Excel…),
– The manual updating of the data with the operational risks that this represents, facing the large volumes of data to be processed,
– Non-collaborative writing that generates a large amount of versions and email exchanges, as well as a significant risk of errors and losses.
All these points may prevent you from reaching your primary objective, which is to publish on T+1!
With Pomdoc Pro, you have the perfect solution.
Choose a charted reporting template, designed by experienced graphic designers.
Place the different elements according to your needs in the document (tables, graphs, dynamic data, texts, images…) and format them with full autonomy.
With the “drag and drop” system available in Pomdoc Pro, you can drag your Excel files into your document and update all your reporting in ONE CLICK.
Comments, management tracking tool, collaborative editing… you will finally be able to work TOGETHER without any difficulty, and foster collaboration within the company.
It is essential to build tailor-made, flexible reporting in line with current technologies.This is why Pomdoc Pro meets all the challenges of regulatory reporting, and covers all the needs of management companies.
– Work from your source files on collaborative software,
– Automate your data with style to stand out,
– Save time and produce on T+1,
– Keep control of your data at all times.